Support Programs for Buckhorn Band
The Buckhorn Band is excited to offer the ability to raise student account credits with a number of on-going shopping opportunities with leading products and brands. This is open to EVERYONE, not just band families! So be sure to send a link to this page to anyone that might be interested in shopping for these great products and services!
We have several different on-going opportunities.
- EAA Moontown Airport Breakfasts:
- 3rd Saturday of every month at Moontown Airport.
- Students and 1 Adult sign up to help cook and serve breakfast (Alternate slots are available).
- Part of the proceeds earned goes into student’s individual account.
- EAA Luncheon – September 17th
- Band Moms Night Out - We paint on canvas, glassware, mixed media...always something different and always FUN! Painting parties are held in MY Designs Studio 114 at Lowe Mill. 50% goes to the general band fund.
- Pampered Chef - On going shopping page, with a percentage going to the band.
- El Monté Night - First Monday of the month, take the family to eat at El Monté - Tell them you are with Buckhorn Band and 10% of the total goes to the general band fund.
- Chill Factory Night - Third Tuesday from 5-9pm of the Month. 20% of ALL proceeds to the general band fund.
- China Cook - Let them know you are with Buckhorn Band and they will donate a portion of your bill towards the band
- Publix Cards -
- Hand card to cashier to scan at checkout. If you don’t have a card, ask the cashier to scan one for you (they keep them at their register). Make sure it is for BUCKHORN HIGH SCHOOL BAND.
- At the end of each quarter, Publix will give a check for $250 for every $37,500 spent.
Limited Time Opportunities