Charms is an all-encompassing management system to help music teachers, athletic coaches, dance and drill team directors, and booster clubs organize student contact information, manage inventory, assign uniforms, track attendance, and work with trips, fees, fundraisers, form collection, and lots more. In order to receive Charms email, student and parent contact information must be entered into Charms and kept up to date at all times. Click here to print a Charms Student Info Form. This form should be completed and turned in during band camp. Each student will then be given an ID number to log in.
In order to access your student account in Charms:
- Log on to www.charmsoffice.com
- Locate the "PARENT/STUDENT LOGIN" section of the webpage.
- Login to the program account using the following login: BuckhornBand (case sensitive)
- This will bring up the main parent page. This will allow you to look at your child's program's public calendar, event list, public handouts and other files.
- When you enter your child's ID NUMBER, another more detailed screen appears with more options to view your student's uniform assignments, music assignments, financial records, forms and inventory. Enter your child's ID FIRST - then you may create your own, unique password by clicking on the "Keys icon"
- An area in which you can help us maintain records is the Student information form. Please update the information found on the "student information page" with current phone numbers and email addresses along with any other information.