1. University of South Alabama Jaguar Marching Honor Band – information below
2. University of North Alabama Pride of Dixie Extravaganza – go to this link to apply
Greetings from Mobile and the University of South Alabama!
We are pleased to announce that applications are now being accepted for the 2016 Jaguar Marching HonorBand. This year’s Marching Honor Band will take place on Saturday, September 24th as the South Alabama Jaguars take on Nicholls State at Ladd-Peebles Stadium in Mobile, AL.
- Rehearsals with the University of South Alabama Jaguar Marching Band on the USA campus and at Ladd-Peebles Stadium
- Charter bus transportation to and from the USA Campus and Ladd-Peebles Stadium
- Jaguar Marching Honor Band T-Shirt
- Lunch and halftime snack provided
- Honor Band Medal awarded to participants
- Interact with USA faculty, students, and fans!
- Play alongside the USA Jaguar Marching Band in a fun and memorable halftime musical performance!
- Enjoy South Alabama Football in reserved seats with the Jaguar Marching Band!
There is no cost to apply for the Jaguar Marching Honor Band. Students who are selected for this event will pay a $40.00 registration fee. This registration fee covers the costs of all features and activities. Beginning this year, all payments will be processed securely online via personal credit card/debit card (all major credit cards accepted).
How to Apply
- Students must apply for themselves by filling out our online application. The online application simply indicates only your interest.
- The deadline for student applications for the 2016 Jaguar Marching Honor Band is Thursday, September 15, 2016.
- Students selected will be notified by e-mail that includes links to registration and release forms, online payment, a gameday schedule, and music. A list of invited students will also be posted on our website. Students must certify on their application that their band director has endorsed their participation in the Jaguar Marching Honor Band.
- The application for the 2016 Jaguar Marching Honor Band can be found at www.jaguarmarchingband.org
All high school band members, grades 9-12, who play or perform in the following sections:
- Clarinet/Bass Clarinet
- Saxophones (Alto, Tenor, Bari)
- Battery Percussion
- Bass Drums
- Color Guard
We hope that your students will join us for a fantastic day of music making with members of the University of South Alabama Jaguar Marching Band!