On Going Fundraisers
The Buckhorn Band is excited to offer the ability to raise student account credits with a number of on-going shopping opportunities with leading products and brands. This is open to EVERYONE, not just band families! So be sure to send a link to this page to anyone that might be interested in shopping for these great products and services!
We have several different on-going opportunities.
- EAA Moontown Airport Breakfasts:
- 3rd Saturday of every month at Moontown Airport.
- Students and 1 Adult sign up to help cook and serve breakfast (Alternate slots are available).
- Part of the proceeds earned goes into student’s individual account.
- EAA Luncheon – September 17th
- Band Moms Night Out – We paint on canvas, glassware, mixed media…always something different and always FUN! Painting parties are held in MY Designs Studio 114 at Lowe Mill. 50% goes to the general band fund.
- Pampered Chef – On going shopping page, with a percentage going to the band.
- El Monté Night – First Monday of the month, take the family to eat at El Monté – Tell them you are with Buckhorn Band and 10% of the total goes to the general band fund.
- Chill Factory Night – Third Tuesday from 5-9pm of the Month. 20% of ALL proceeds to the general band fund.
- China Cook – Let them know you are with Buckhorn Band and they will donate a portion of your bill towards the band
- Publix Cards –
- Hand card to cashier to scan at checkout. If you don’t have a card, ask the cashier to scan one for you (they keep them at their register). Make sure it is for BUCKHORN HIGH SCHOOL BAND.
- At the end of each quarter, Publix will give a check for $250 for every $37,500 spent.
Limited Time Fundraisers
- Fancloth: This is a catalog of apparel and merchandise that has the Band logo and the Bucks logo on them. This is a school wide fund raiser so if it’s circulated well it can raise a lot of money towards your student account for the upcoming fees and the trip this year. The catalogs are given to band students at the end of band camp, and orders are due in August. Click here for the 2017 Fancloth online catalog.
- Cherrydale Cookie Dough Fundraiser (starting October 16!) Click here for information>
- Cozzy Comfort Bedsheet Sale
- Spring Event (TBD) –